I Can Only Go Up From Here

A New Hampshire Yankee in Los Angeles. Will Oggy find fame and Fortune? Will Oggy get his car to run? Will Oggy even find a job? Probably not, but won't it be funny to read about how close he gets?

My Photo
Name:

Just read the blog to get an idea who I am.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Choses

all of the people in the
world I have exsep for
one my Dad he make
the rong choses in his
live. I wish he can make
one right chose.



* This, probably the most heartbreaking poem I've ever read, was written by a student I was tutoring. I wasn't having much luck the old fashioned way so I decided to have a poetry day. She and her two foster sisters wrote poems and read them to me in an empty class room. I liked all the poems but hers was the best. I am overwhelmed by both the tragedy of her situation and her sensitivity. I have kept this poem secret for 7 years and now I share it with the world. The poets name is Lisa, a 6th grader at Jacoby Creek School in Summer 2001.