I Can Only Go Up From Here

A New Hampshire Yankee in Los Angeles. Will Oggy find fame and Fortune? Will Oggy get his car to run? Will Oggy even find a job? Probably not, but won't it be funny to read about how close he gets?

My Photo
Name:

Just read the blog to get an idea who I am.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Angel


Angel was a band that started back in the '70s. Mickey Jones was in the band. He played Bass guitar. They were like KISS except not very good.
Mickey Jones came by my house to look at the room I was leaving. There were rats in the house. fleas. dogs. Mickey wanted to move into the laundry area. sleep on newspaper. he had no car and was in trouble. he was living in a Korean ghetto. he said the owners beat him up. but he was helpless.
I didn't know what to say.
"Help, me Oggy. I need your help."
but I didn't help him. I turned my back on him. I wanted to help him, but he was beyond help.
His day had passed. If he had more time then he might have hope. but there was no more time for any of us.
He didn't get the room. couldn't afford it.
last I saw him he was hitchhiking up Wilshire. I pretended I didn't see him.
But I will remember him when he is gone.
Micky Jones.